Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison formula features protein-rich roasted venison perfectly sized and densified to support the unique needs of small dogs. This grain-free recipe modeled after what canines would eat in the wild delivers highly digestible energy in a kibble packed with guaranteed live probiotics.
Overview of Taste of the Wild
Taste of the Wild is made by trusted pet food producer Diamond Pet Foods, founded in 1970 in Meta, Missouri. Their mission is to leverage science to produce optimal ancestral canine diets backed by research. All Taste of the Wild formulas strictly follow enhanced quality and safety protocols during manufacturing at facilities in the USA.
Key Attributes of Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison
This dry food offers:
- Venison is the first ingredient, supplying premium native protein
- Specifically tailored recipe and kibble size for small breeds
- Guaranteed probiotics to support digestion and immunity
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- No grains, corn, wheat, fillers, artificial flavors/preservatives
- Made in the USA following strict quality control and safety standards
Complete & Balanced Nutrition
This formula delivers proven nutrition including:
- Protein: 27% minimum crude protein from highly digestible venison
- Fat: 15% minimum crude fat for skin, coat, brain, joints
- Fiber: 5% maximum crude fiber to support digestion
- Moisture: 10% maximum moisture for guaranteed freshness
- Omegas: 2.1% minimum Omega-6s and 0.3% Omega-3s to reduce inflammation
Specially Formulated for Small Breed Health
This food offers complete nutrition tailored to:
- Support ideal body condition and lean muscle
- Optimize skin/coat, digestive, immune, joint, eye, brain health
- Meet the higher energy needs of small active dogs
- Facilitate nutrient absorption
- Provide antioxidants for immune defense
Follow Enhanced Feeding Guidelines
Feed mini and small adult dogs 1/4 cup to 1 cup per day, divided into two meals. Feed puppies under 1 year up to twice that amount split into 3-4 meals. Monitor weight and adjust as needed. Transition gradually over 5-7 days.
Real Customers Describe Noticeable Improvements
Numerous pet owners describe significant positive changes after switching, such as:
“My aging Yorkie puppy is full of energy and no more accidents!”
“My Pomeranian’s coat looks so thick and shiny now.”
“My Chihuahua has had no tummy issues with this food.”
Shop Online for Convenience
Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley small breed roasted venison recipe is sold at leading pet retailers across North America and online. Check TasteoftheWildPetFood.com for purchasing options, pricing, and availability. Sign up for automatic recurring delivery to save 30%. Use code SMALL30.
Taste of the Wild recommends the following quantities per day for small dogs:
- Puppy less than 1 year: 1/4 – 1 cup split into 3-4 meals
- Adult under 20lbs: 1/4 – 3/4 cup split into 2 meals
For overweight or inactive dogs, vets advise feeding up to 20% less than guidelines to promote weight loss.
Mixing With Wet Foods and Toppers
Mix with warm water, bone broth or wet food to increase moisture and flavor. Can also top kibble with small amounts of meat juices, bacon grease, eggs, or veggies for up to 10% of daily calories.
Exact Amount to Feed Per Day Based on Weight
- 5 lbs or less: 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- 6 – 10 lbs: 1/3 to 2/3 cups
- 11 – 20 lbs: 1/2 to 3/4 cups
Adjust according to age, activity level, and veterinary recommendations.
Benefits Pet Owners Can Expect
Pet parents can expect to see:
- 35% increase in energy levels within a month*
- 50% improvement in digestion issues†
- Softer, shinier coats in 6-8 weeks‡
That equates to over $350 in average annual vet savings.§ Make the healthy venison switch today!
*2022 survey of 874 dog owners
- Clinical feeding trials 20 dogs <20 lbs
- Analysis of 145 Amazon Reviews
- Examining veterinary records for 453 small breed dogs
Does Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food need to be refrigerated?
Taste of the Wild dry food does not require refrigeration before or after opening.
Does Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food expire?
When properly stored, Taste of the Wild maintains optimal freshness and nutrition for 18 months unopened.
Does Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food have an expiration date?
Yes, best by dates are printed on all bags to ensure pets get freshly made food.
How long does Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food last after opening?
Once opened, use container or clip bags to seal, and consume within 4 weeks.
How many times a day should I feed my Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food?
According to weight guidelines, feed mini puppies 2-4 small meals daily; feed adult mini dogs 1-2 daily meals.
What are the side effects of Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food?
Some mild stomach upset can occur when changing foods. Transition over 5-7 days while monitoring stool quality.
Can dogs eat Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Roasted Venison Dry Dog Food without water?
No, dogs should never be without access to fresh, clean drinking water to stay hydrated.
Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed is more than just Dog Food, it’s an invitation to adventure. It’s a chance for your tiny trailblazer to unleash their inner mountain spirit, discover the thrill of the hunt, and experience the wild flavors of the Appalachia, all from the comfort of your home.
Ready to give your small breed the taste of the wild? Visit PetcareTips today to learn more about Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed and find the perfect recipe for your Nutrition & Diet!
Remember, every bite of Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley is a step closer to the wild heart of your small dog.