KEEP YOUR CAT SAFE IN A HURRICANE
If it's not safe for you, it's not safe for your cat!
If you receive an evacuation order, act quickly and leave as soon as possible with your pets. What are some hurricane safety tips for cats? In this article, we will give you a better understanding of this question.
- Check that collars and ID tags are securely fashioned.
- Take enough food, water and medication for your pets and you for several days.
- Take your cat's veterinary records.
- Be sure that your cat's carrier securely closes and is big enough for your cat to stand up and lie down in comfortably.
- Know your local evacuation centers and call ahead to see if they accept pets.
- Drive carefully and turn around when you see standing water or downed trees on the road.
We hope this will help you answer the concerns when you keep your cat safe in a hurricane!
Learn more at https://petscaretip.com/cats-care